Inflexure In*flex"ure, n. An inflection; a bend or fold. [R.] --Sir T. Browne. [1913 Webster]

The Collaborative International Dictionary of English. 2000.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • inflexure — /in flekˈshər/ noun An inward bend or fold • • • Main Entry: ↑inflect …   Useful english dictionary

  • H. L. Gold — Infobox Writer name = H.L. Gold caption = pseudonym = Clyde Crane Campbell, Dudley Dell, Leigh Keith, Richard Storey birthdate = birth date|1914|4|26|mf=y birthplace = Montreal, Quebec, Canada deathdate = death date and age|1996|2|21|1914|4|26|mf …   Wikipedia

  • T. V. S. R. Appa Rao — T.V.S.R. Appa Rao is a scientist from India. He is an Emeritus Scientist with over 40 years of experience in Research Development in the areas of structural analysis design, testing, and failure investigations including those due to natural… …   Wikipedia